How do I setup Microsoft Outlook to receive e-mail using POP3 protocol?
1. Open Microsoft Outlook. Click Tools and select E-mail Accounts
2. Select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
3. Choose POP3 and click Next.
4. Enter the information highlighted in green. (User Name and Password: you were supplied with)
5. Select Outgoing Server tab then check My Outgoing server (SMTP) requires
authentication. and choose Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
Click OK then Next and finally Finish.